Our Pram Bassinet/Carry Cot Liners are custom made for your pram.
Protect your mattress from those unexpected new born accidents and why not a little more comfort.
They have a thick piece of elastic on each end of the Liner which secures over the mattress fitting nice and snug.
Have fun designing yours!
Bassinet Types we offer
- ABC- Carrycot
- Babybee- Rover, Rover 3, Duo, Duo 2 & Comet/plus
- Baby Jogger- Compact, Deluxe, City Select, Select Lux, Gt 2, GT 2 Double, Citi Mini 2, City Elite 2, Tour 2 Double
- Bugaboo- Cameleon, Cameleon 3, Bee, Bee 5,Bee 6 Buffalo, Donkey, Donkey 2, Donkey 3, Fox,Fox 2, Fox 3 & Lynx
- Bambini- Milan
- Bumbleride- Single Bassinet
- Britax- Flexx & Click & Go
- Cybex- Priam Lux
- Icandy- Peach, Peach 2020, Peach Twin, Peach 3 Orange & Lime
- Joolz- Geo, Geo 2, Day, Day 2, Day 3 & Hub
- Mountain Buggy- Carrycot Plus for Duet, Carrycot Plus for Urban Jungle, Terrain & +One.
- Nuna- Mixx, Triv & Demi Grow
- Panorama- Carrycot
- Redsbaby- Jive, Jive 2, Jive 3, Metro, Metro 2 & Metro 3
- Safety 1st- Wanderer
- Silvercross- Pioneer, Coast, Wayfarer, Wave & Surf Henley
- Steelcraft- Strider Compact, Strider Signature, Signature V5 & Savvi
- Stokke- Scoot
- Thule- Sleek
- Uppababy- Vista, Vista V2, Cruz, Cruz V2
- Valco Baby- Rebel Q, Snap, Snap Ultra Trend
About Our Liners
Our Liners are sewn with a 100% cotton fabric front & back.
200gsm Polyester Tontine Ultrafresh wadding is used for the inside to provide a soft, comfy and warm feeling for your little one.
All liners are simple and easy to use and are sewn to the highest quality.
Patterned fabric front & back - order 2 of your favourite fabrics and utilise both sides for a fresh new look.
100% Cotton wadding - we sew 2 layers of cotton wadding to provide a little more softness. This option is perfect for sensitive and allergy prone skin making it cool in summer and warm in winter. The Cotton wadding is a very thin wadding option and does not provide the high loft like our Polyester options. You can view the difference below.
Waterproofing - a soft & durable PUL layer sewn in the middle of the liner and cannot be seen. This option is available to provide more protection from spills & unexpected little accidents. It is a soft and breathable polyester knit fabric with a breathable waterproof laminate.
Double Thickness 400gsm Polyester Wadding - Super Thick & Cosy (2 layers of our Polyester wadding is used)
What Mums Say About Our Pram Bassinet Liners
SUPER WELL MADE
Absolutely in love with my new pram and bassinet liners! They're really great quality, super well made and the shipping was really fast, three weeks from when I placed the order. Will definitely be buying again.
- Kiarnee Anderson via Facebook in 2021
BASSINET LINER REALLY LOVELY
“Received my bassinet liner and the quality is fantastic, really lovely products. Will definitely be purchasing from you again
J.E. Storey via Facebook in 2020
Fabrics Look and Feel Great
“I ordered two sets of liners for my double pram (one set to use and one set as a spare for quick changes without having to wait for the other set to be washed etc). I also ordered a bassinet liner. The fabric choices were great - it was hard to pick from all the beautiful options. The final products arrived quickly, despite COVID-19 going on. The fabrics look and feel great and the quality is top notch! I am so happy with this investment and it's great to know my pram fabrics will be protected in such style! So so happy and highly recommend!
- Leah Johnson via Facebook in 2020
CAN'T FAULT THE QUALITY
“Absolutely can’t fault the quality or customer service, we love our bassinet liner and matching blanket! Highly recommended!
- Lynette Kass via Facebook in 2019
“Received my order today of a bassinet and pram liner for my Steelcraft Savvi. I'm absolutely blown away by the quality of these products. Thank you so so much!
- Sarah Pinfold via Facebook in 2019
LOVE THE COMFORT FACTOR
“Absolutely love our pram and bassinet liners and blanket! Gorgeous print and little ones think they are very comfy. Getting a liner for our small pram, too!
- Alexis Ogden via Facebook in 2018